|Number of Pieces||79|
Predaking is a Decepticon Kreon Combiner released in wave 1 of the Kreon Micro Changer Combiners series as a complete set of 4 Predacon Kreons that combine to form Predaking. Predaking is comprised of the following Predacon Kreon minifigures:
Ah, there's nothing like hunting a terrified group of teensy Kreons through the jungle. Yes indeed, nothing gets my Energon flowing like plucking off a victim's legs, putting them on the wrong way, and watching the poor fool run backward into trees. You might call it mean, but I just call it funny.
- Hobbies: Hunting. Messing with tiny Kreons.
- Favorite food: Steak. Cooked.
- Rival: Trailcutter. Like I care about nature.
Predaking is a primal beast who relishes the opportunity to torture his Autobot victims once he has ambushed and caught them. He can be vicious on the battlefield, but in private he keeps a very emotional journal.
Notes & TriviaEdit
- Predaking was originally announced as "Predicus" at San Diego Comic-Con. The name was corrected for the toy release, but remains "Predicus" on the Micro Changers Combiners bio-poster available on the Kre-O website.
- Rampage, who misses out being part of the gestalt, instead comes separately in a blind-packed bag. But he can built at part of Predaking if you have any sense of creativity & imagination.